Saturday, May 21, 2016

Where's My Water? apk Android games qvga hvga wvga latest downloads free from mediafire!


Where's My Water? apk is a game from Disney, which is new for android. Where's My Water? apk game has addictive gameplay. Swampy the Alligator lives under the city and yrns for a more human-like existence. He is especially fond of clnliness. The other alligators do not take kindly to Swampy’s eccentricities and have conspired to sabotage his water supply. Where’s My Water? is a challenging physics-based puzzler complete with multi-touch controls, detailed graphics and a sensational soundtrack. To be successful, you need to be clever and keep an eye out for aae, toxic ooze, triggers, and traps. Download Where's My Water? apk for android & enjoy the gaming! Where's My Water? apk


Watch :



Download: From this link
mirror1 mirror2 mirror3

Compatible Device List:You can play Where's My Water? apk on your android phone, free! Play Where's My Water? apk on any android phone having Android 2.1 & up.
QVGA Devices: Galaxy Mini/Pop, Galaxy Gio, Galaxy fit, Galaxy 5, Wildfire, Ericson Xperia mini 10, Mini Pro etc.Where's My Water? apkHVGA Devices: Play Where's My Water? apk Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Ace, Vibrant; Sensation, Hero, Desire, Desire HD (Ace), Desire S, Desire Z (G2, Vision), Evo 4G, Evo Shift 4G, Incredible 2, Incredible S, Inspire 4G, P990 Optimus 2X, P999 (Star, G2x), Revolution VS910, Optimus 3D P920, Thrill 4G (P925), P929; Droid X, Xoom; - SO-01C (Xperia Arc), Xperia Neo, Xperia Play.

WVGA Devices: Play Where's My Water? apk on Galaxy Tab 10.1v (P7100), Galaxy Tab 10.1 (P7500), Galaxy Tab 10.1 (P7510), Iconia Tab A500, IconiaTab A501.

No comments:

Post a Comment